Compliance with data protection legislation
In its activities, the Company processes certain personal data of its customers, users and its employees, in relation to the processing of such personal data, assumes the position of a so-called personal data controller.
When processing personal data, the Company strictly complies with the law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter “GDPR”).
Personal data processed, processing purposes
The company does not routinely process customer information when preparing and selling food in its restaurants. Therefore, the personal data of customers are processed only if the customer chooses to use one of the loyalty programs or to participate in any of the Company’s consumer competitions. In such a case, according to the nature of the provided performance by the Company, the processing of personal data of customers (according to a specific case processed personal data may include the customer’s name, his / her residence, email address, telephone number, and possibly also details of his orders and places of purchases) either necessary to provide customer membership services to the loyalty program, i.e. the Company’s legitimate interest in the proper delivery of services to the customer, or its consent (in the case of consumer competitions) to the processing of personal data, or on both legal grounds; if the customer’s consent to the processing of personal data is granted in the loyalty program. The consent can be revoked at any time by the customer.
Customers’ personal information is processed through loyalty programs to facilitate the customer’s order, marketing (such as in the Company’s advertising campaigns, new product announcements, delivering business messages, or informing customers about winnings and other benefits), for customer satisfaction research. In the case of consumer competitions, personal data is processed for the purpose of passing the prize to the winners of the competition.
The Company uses two types of Cookies – “relational” and “permanent”. Session Cookies are only temporary and remain stored in the User Device until they log out of the Web site or close the application (web browser). In contrast, Permanent Cookies remain in the User Device either for the time defined in the Cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
Information obtained using Cookies may only be collected for the purpose of mediating and performing certain user functions. This data is encrypted in a way that does not allow unauthorized access.
In general, the application used to browse web pages by default allows you to store Cookies on the User Device. This mode can be changed either by completely blocking Cookies in the web browser settings or by partially limiting them – The user is then informed whenever his device stores cookies. More detailed information about the options and ways to handle Cookies is available in the application settings (web browser).
Users’ personal data are processed based on their consent, which is voluntary and either granted by the User upon entering the Site or assumed in connection with the use of the Site.
Provision of data to other entities The Company only provides its personal data to its partners for whom technical and organizational measures for data protection and other obligations under the GDPR are in place. The Company’s partners only have access to personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of their tasks, ie the proper functioning of the loyalty program. In this way, the Company provides personal information to external partners providing the Company with services related to the placement of personal information on the Company’s server, the administration of loyalty program applications, the payment of purchases from the Company and the evaluation of marketing researches In no event shall the Company provide personal information to others for remuneration. Transmission of personal data abroad In no event shall the Company pass on personal data abroad. Saving data The Company only stores personal data for the time needed to fulfil the purpose of processing it according to the following rules:· in the case of loyalty programs, personal information is retained only for the duration of the customer’s participation in the loyalty program;· Security camera records are kept for a maximum of 48h
How do we process your personal data and how is it secured? The processing of personal data according to these data takes place manually and automatically in electronic information systems, in electronic form. Your personal information is processed by our employees and processors. We have taken appropriate security measures (especially technical and organizational) to protect your personal information from any accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage and unauthorized or illegal access. Employees and processors involved in the processing of your personal data are bound by confidentiality. Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data In the event that the Company processes personal data of its customers, Users or employees on the basis of their consent, the relevant person has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data. He can do so by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.If the consent to the processing of personal data is revoked, the data provided will be erased, unless the data can be processed without the consent of the person concerned, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations or the above legal reasons. However, withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing of personal data until consent has been withdrawn.
What are your privacy rights?
At any time while processing your personal information by the Company, you may use the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether and what personal data we process about you, including the right to copy personal data we process. Please note that such disclosure of information that would jeopardize our business secrets or the rights of third parties will not be possible.
- Right of correction and addition. If you find that your personal information, we process is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct and update it.
- Right to delete. In some cases, you have the right to contact us to delete your personal data we process. Please note that deletion of personal data cannot be performed if processing is necessary.
- Right to Restrict Processing. In some cases, for example, when you question the accuracy, legality, or need to process your personal information, you have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal information. If we comply with your request, we will limit the processing of personal data to the minimum necessary (and we will generally not process data further). In our systems, we note that the data is subject to restrictions. If the restriction is cancelled and we intend to continue processing your personal data, we will inform you in advance.
- Right to portability. You have the right to request that we transmit (in a commonly used and machine-readable format) your personal information that you have provided to us and that we process, to a third party (another data controller) you specify in your request. Please note that you may exercise this right only if we process your personal data by your consent or for the purpose of performing the contract, while processing is automated.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you believe that a breach of the obligations set out in the data protection legislation has occurred, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office or another office of a Member State of the European Union who is responsible for overseeing compliance with personal data obligations. We care about you, so we will be very pleased if you contact us directly before submitting a complaint and give us the opportunity to resolve everything directly with you
Right to object to the processing of personal data
In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. An objection may be raised where the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party (where the legal basis is the processing of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority).
You can also raise an objection when we process your data for direct marketing purposes (based on legitimate interest), including profiling to find the most appropriate and interesting offers for you.
If you object to the processing, we will not process your personal data until we have substantiated reasons for processing that outweigh your interests or rights and freedoms. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose without further notice.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you choose to apply any of the above rights to us, please send us a message to the email or postal address above (however, you may exercise your rights with each of the Joint Administrators). Please note that if you exercise your right, we must be sure of your identity. Therefore, in some cases we may ask you to document it.
In the event of the application of any of the rights, we will inform you in writing without undue delay of the way your request has been processed.
The Customer or the User of the Site may exercise their rights by contacting the Company. The Company’s contact details are listed below.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact the Company at the above address or e-mail email@example.com
These terms come into effect on May 24, 2018.
NUDE Juice and Smoothie co., S.r.o.